You can potentially create any type of calculator with our powerful software. The following are a few examples:
- Simple mortgage calculator software
- Amortization calculator software
- Mortgage payment calculator software
- Retirement calculator software
- Retirement planning software
- Retirement savings calculator software
- Loan calculator software
- Business loan calculator software
Having a finance calculator on your website serves your business in several ways.
1. Lead generation - a financial calculator is an effective lead generation tool. Visitors using one on your website are likely interested in your services. You can capture their contact information on the calculator and follow up with them.
2. Data insights - gain valuable insights into customer behavior with a financial calculator. This information allows you to adjust your marketing strategy or offer your customers targeted financial solutions.
3. Better user experience - an interactive calculator gives people a better user experience. They can input their information and get personalized solutions directly on your website, saving them time and effort. A better customer experience leads to higher customer satisfaction.
4. Value-added service - letting your customers make financial calculations on your website shows your commitment to giving them value. It removes a barrier to their financial literacy and demonstrates your willingness to help. That goes a long way to boosting your brand image.
5. Competitive advantage - using financial calculator software gives you an edge over competitors that don’t use it. An interactive calculator sets you apart from other businesses in your industry. More customers will seek you out for these helpful resources.
6. Educational resource - help people understand financial implications with a calculator. It helps them gain a better understanding of their financial situation.
7. Customer empowerment - assist customers with making informed financial decisions. They can calculate loan payments, savings projections, investment returns, etc. You give people a helpful resource and establish trust.
8. Industry authority - providing customers with resources and answers to questions positions you as an industry authority. So a calculator shows your credibility to people seeking financial solutions.
Boost your marketing efforts with a financial calculator. It creates an interactive experience where clients can engage with your products and get answers to their financial questions.
Attract people to your website.
- Calculators are like a magnet for website users. They’re generally the most popular pages on a website.
- You can promote your services on a calculator. Add links to the solutions to customer problems.
- Capture leads with a financial calculator to follow up later.
Engage clients with your content.
- Let customers enter information for personalized results.
- Show data in novel ways - dynamic charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Simplify complex financial calculations with user-friendly questions.
Answer their finance questions.
- Mortgages: How much can I borrow?
- Retirement: How much savings do I need?
- Investment: How much can I expect to gain?