A price quote calculator is an embedded widget or a standalone page where visitors can calculate the price of your product or service based on their configuration and the options they choose. An instant quote calculator contains inputs like number fields, range sliders, option questions, etc, that are connected via formulas to calculate the price.
The price quote generator is easy to use, both for you and your prospects. With the drag-and-drop editor, you create questions for your prospects to answer and you create formulas to make the calculation, based on their input to the questions. Think about what information you need from your prospects to make the price quotation and pose the questions in understandable language.
Products such as wedding photography or videos - but also solar panels, flooring, venue hire, or construction - are great examples of products and services that have complex pricing. This means the price quote is dependent on different factors, e.g. time, amount of space, location, or amount of people.
What factors are important to define the price of your product or service? This is input for creating your questions. You then also know what the formula is to come to the actual price. This probably is a multiplication of the factors you formulated in your questions.
Lastly, the question is what personal information you want to ask from your prospects after they have gotten their price quotation? You can easily add form fields to capture this data. In the example quotes above, you see these posed under the price quote in the web calculator. This serves as your lead generator. We recommend to always ask the name and email address of your prospects to be able to contact them and convert them into customers.
Once you're finished creating questions, formulas and form fields, your calculator is ready to use. Embedding the quote calculator is extremely easy. Just place the embed code on the page where you want to display the quote form and you're ready. Your prospects can now use the online quote form on your website to get a quotation for your products.
A custom price quote calculator makes quoting easier for you and your customers. If you run a business that has a complex pricing structure, quoting can be time-consuming. There can be a lot of back-and-forth communication between you and prospects.
But even before it gets to that stage, potential customers must reach out to get a price. This is often a barrier for them because the process isn't simplified.
It's best to make things as easy as possible for prospects and give them an immediate response. Otherwise, they can always go to a competitor instead.
An instant quote tool is the easiest way to give potential customers an immediate pricing quote. Setting one up on your website removes any barriers to a quote.
Fast, personalized quotes simplify the process for your prospects. Shut the door on your competitors with our custom calculator.
Having an instant quote calculator on your website benefits your business and your customers.
1. More Conversions - interactive content engages customers more than static content like simple landing pages or blog posts. Customers are more likely to complete an interactive quote form. They're involved in the process instead of being a passive observer, keeping them more engaged. And getting a price instantly increases the chances of them taking action. Even if they don't, you have their info and can follow up on a warm lead.
2. Builds Trust - it's no secret that people buy from people they trust. Giving someone an instant quote shows transparency, positioning your business as trustworthy. You're offering prospects valuable information with a quote - people respect and trust that.
3. Optimizes Processes - a website quote calculator streamlines the quoting process. Forget about time-consuming emails and calls. Let customers tell you what they want and get a final price immediately - that's optimization.
4. Easy Integration - it integrates with any platform, so you can manage everything on one system. That makes managing quotes so much easier.
5. Competitive Difference - you can stand out from the crowd with your own calculator. Effectively interact with prospects while competitors waste time on calls and emails.
1. Saves Time - people are busy. Prospects don't want to endure a lengthy quoting process, so value their time with a custom price calculator. Let them enter their contact details and what they need to get a final price.
2. Clear Deliverables - a website quote calculator shows potential customers what you can deliver. They can use the price calculator to see the available services - clear and simple.
3. Transparency - nobody likes getting surprised by hidden costs. It's one way to infuriate any customer. But with a custom price quote calculator, your pricing quote is transparent - customers trust open businesses.
4. Instant Pricing - prospects get an immediate quote with a custom price calculator. It's always good knowing the cost upfront. And if they like what they see, they're more likely to buy on the spot.