If you use ConvertCalculator as a product configurator or any other type of tool to sell stuff to your customers you can use the Checkout feature to let your customers pay directly from a calculator by credit card.
In some cases, this is not enough. Maybe you need to offer other payment methods, need to sell other products, or want a richer buying experience. If this is the case we recommend using Snipcart. It's one of the best eCommerce solutions out there and by far the most flexible.
Integration with ConvertCalculator is fairly straightforward. Don't be intimidated by the fact that you need to copy-paste and alter some code. You will get there! If not, contact us in the chat and we will help you get it up and running.
First, you need to make sure you have set the right settings in ConvertCalculator:
- Head over to the calculator editor
- Go to the CTA (Call-to-Action) pane and make sure the switch "Add form submissions" is on.
- Switch off all emails (you want to use Snipcart for email handling)
- Now go to your Snipcart dashboard. If you don't have any, you can sign up for free.
Now you can Setup Snipcart:
- Follow the instructions for setting up Snipcart on your page.
- Go to the Domains settings page and whitelist www.convertcalculator.com (choose HTTPS). First, make sure your "Default Website Domain" is set to your website and add https://www.convertcalculator.com/app/ as "Other Domains & Subdomains". Use the "HTTPS" protocol.
If you've followed the steps, you're probably added the following lines to the head of your page: