- Title: Provide a title to the formula result, setting title type and toggle “Title is visible?” to change the visibility on the calculator.
- Add tooltip: Toggle this option if you want to add a tooltip to the result.
- Description: Can add a description under the title. Allow to use markdown markups to format.
- Add Image: Upload images from your computer and stack them like items.
- Visibility equation: To show or hide each image you have to set up a visibility equation. If the result of the formula is TRUE or a number above 0. The question is visible. If the result is FALSE or 0, it’s hidden.
- Show/Hide Logic: Toggle this if you want to control if this formula is shown or hidden under certain circumstances.
- Visibility formula: If the result of the formula is TRUE or a number above 0. The question is visible. If the result is FALSE or 0, it’s hidden.
Usage in calculations
- For create a visual product configurator you need to create different IF functions on each image you added according the different questions you already created. For this, you can also create variables and datasheets to extract values.
- The result of this formula will be an image according customer’s answers.