- Title: Provide a title or question to the signature question, setting title type and toggle “Title is visible?” to change the visibility on the calculator.
- Add tooltip: Toggle this option if you want to add a tooltip to the question.
- Description: Can add a description under the title or question. Allow to use markdown markups to format.
- Placeholder: Set an example or a description on the answer field to help users.
- Is this questions required?: Toggle if you want to make dates question mandatory required to answer.
- Show/Hide Logic: Toggle this if you want to control if this question is shown or hidden under certain circumstances.
- Visibility formula: If the result of the formula is TRUE or a number above 0. The question is visible. If the result is FALSE or 0, it’s hidden.
Usage in calculations
- It returns a value of 1 if the signature is set and a value of 0 if it's not set.