By default, every profile has a workspace in which calculators are created. A workspace has the following settings:
- Name: This is used as a subdomain for your standalone pages
- Email settings: To set up a custom 'from' email address
- Connections: Setup connections with external services (e.g., Stripe, HubSpot, or Google)
A workspace is limited to one subdomain, one email sender domain (to be used as from email address) and one account per external service. This means you can't connect more than one Google account (or any other external service) in a workspace. If you need to host calculator pages on more than one subdomain, need to send emails from multiple 'from' e-mail addresses, or to connect with more than one account per external service, you need to create an extra workspace.
Each account has one workspace out of the box. For extra workspaces, you'll need our Platinum plan. The Platinum plan has two workspaces included. Every additional workspace will add $50 or $60 /month to your bill, depending on your billing cycle.
All subscription fees are pro-rated when any plan changes occur (adding or deleting workspaces). This way, you never overpay.
Deleting a workspace puts you in the danger zone. For security and GDPR-reasons, deleted means permanently deleted. We cannot recover deleted calculators or deleted accounts. We also cannot recover deleted workspaces.
Deleting a workspace will also delete all calculators in the workspace. If you want to retain your calculators, you can move them to another workspace.
You are able to move calculators between workspaces. Be careful though, because this will cause:
- Your calculator will be depublished and will not be available on your live website or standalone page anymore
- Any existing integrations with this calculator will be removed forever
- Submission emails will be sent from the sender signature configured in the other workspace
You can invite team members to your workspace. This avoids having to share your account credentials in case you want to collaborate on calculators.