With the file question, you can collect one or multiple files in your form. Be aware that files are not stored in our system. To collect files you need to set up your CTA (the button) to 'use as a form submission'. The attached files will now be included in the form submission.
- Title: Provide a title or question to the file upload question, set the title type, and toggle “Title is visible?” to change the visibility on the calculator.
- Add tooltip: Toggle this option if you want to add a tooltip to the question.
- Description: You can add a description under the title or question. Use markdown markups to format the description (e.g., to make words bold or italic).
- Placeholder: Set an example or a description on the answer field to support users.
- Allowed types: Select the type of files you want to accept. (e.g., pdf, doc, jpg, etc.) Leave it empty to accept all.
- Minimum Files: Set the minimum number of files that can be uploaded.
- Maximum Files: Set the maximum number of files that can be uploaded. Be aware that when users upload multiple files, they have to add/upload them all at one time. Adding files one at a time will overwrite the previous upload.
- Is this question required?: Toggle if you want to make answering the dates question mandatory.
- Show/Hide Logic: Toggle this if you want to control if this question is shown or hidden under certain circumstances.
- Visibility formula: If the result of the formula is TRUE or a number above 0. The question is visible. If the result is FALSE or 0, it’s hidden.
- You can use and download the files that customers upload.
- The questions reference (e.g.,
QA) returns the number of files uploaded.