You can hook up ConvertCalculator with Zapier to connect it to 1000+ apps. It's a great way to further automate your price quoting process for example.
If you haven't already, create a Zapier account. In order to add ConvertCalculator to your Zapier account you need to follow this invite link.
If Now you are ready to create your first Zap!
- Click on "Make a Zap" and select "ConvertCalculator".
- Select "New submission" as trigger
- Connect your ConvertCalculator account using your e-mail and password
- Select the calculator you want to use
- Make sure you submit a test submission of your calculator in order for Zapier to fetch sample data.
- Select the sample
All you have to do now is add an action to this Zap to hook it up to another app.
This is a common issue when you made changes to an element that is synced to Zapier. Specifically when you change the title or remove the element. When you change the title of an element, this element appears as a new field to be synced.
You need to check your Zapier integration to see if all the fields you want to match and sync are still matched and synced. Also, in Zapier there is a "Task history" that might throw you an error message.