Do you want to add a spot for your customers to enter a promo code or coupon code on your online forms?
Giving users a place where they can enter a code to get a discount on your product or services is helpful if you’re using discount codes for your online marketing. Which can really help boost your sales and traffic.
- Add the coupon code to your calculator form
- Add one or multiple coupon codes by creating new Items
- Add a new formula field with the COUPON-function, which contains an argument for the total price and for the coupon.
- Add a button to your form and toggle on "Use as Form Submission" and "Checkout (payments)", and select the formula you've added in step 3
- Set the remaining payment settings (connect Stripe, select currency, etc.)
- Title: Provide a title or question to the coupon question, setting title type and toggle “Title is visible?” to change the visibility on the calculator.
- Add tooltip: Toggle this option if you want to add a tooltip to the question.
- Description: You can add a description under the title or question. You have the option to use markdown markups to format.
- Placeholder: Set an example or a description on the answer field to help users.
- Items: Items are the core option for creating the coupon. Create an item for each coupon discount that is available for customers. You can setup the label, customer’s code, and percentage or amount off. You can add unlimited items to your coupon.
- Is this question required?: Toggle if you want to make the coupon question mandatory.
Show/Hide Logic: Toggle show/hide when this question is shown or hidden under certain circumstances.
- Visibility formula: If the result of the formula is TRUE or a number above 0. The question is visible. If the result is FALSE or 0, it’s hidden.
- The coupon question returns a 0 when no valid coupon value is entered, and 1 when the code is valid.
- In order to calculate the discount, wrap the formula with the COUPON function. It accepts two arguments: