- Make sure are on your website's admin area, navigate to plugins and click on the "Add new" button.
- Search for the plugin "ConvertCalculator", click on "Install now" and when it's installed on "Activate".*
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress
- Insert a shortcode into the page or post content like this
CALC_ID with your unique Calculator ID which you can find in the Install tab in the Calculator Editor.
Congratulations! You now have a working web calculator on your WordPress website.
There are times when you don't want or can't use a shortcode to display your calculator. Here is what you can do:
1. Manual Embedding
Follow the following instructions:
- Go to the editor of the calculator you want to embed on https://www.convertcalculator.com/app
- Navigate to the install tab via the menu placed in the top-right of the screen.
- Select "other" for a platform
- Copy/paste the embed code that appears in the screen.
- Go to the page or post in your WordPress website via the WP Admin
- Find the option "Edit as HTML" and paste the embed code on the place where you want the calculator to appear.
NB. Make sure you disabled the ConvertCalculator plugin before you manually embed the calculator.
2. Plugin Function
If you are a developer, and have access to your WordPress theme PHP files, you can use the following function in PHP to display the calculator: