Following are some of the best tools to keep an eye on sales.
Intuit QuickBooks is a cloud-based bookkeeping tool designed for small businesses. It has an array of tools to create invoices, track expenses, and automate recurring financial tasks. Apart from bookkeeping, QuickBooks also helps you with payroll and inventory.
With QuickBooks, you're able to:
- Keep accurate financial records
- Track your sales, expenses, and finances
- Accept online or in-person payments
With ConvertCalculator, your leads can request an instant and accurate quote themselves. To quote well, you need more than a simple Jotform. With ConvertCalculator you can integrate your existing pricing matrix and run calculations and quoting processes from there.
With ConvertCalculator, you can:
- Capture and qualify online leads
- Calculate and quote print job
- Automatically answer the most heard questions in your inbox
OneUp social media tool allows you to automate your social media platforms and grow your print business. It's among the simplest ways to schedule and manage your social media posts. It also helps you schedule and automates posts and photos to your Google My Business profile.
OneUp enables you to:
- Manage multiple social media accounts
- Schedule and automate Google My Business posts
- Get an overview of all social media posts
Buffer is another tool to schedule posts to your social media accounts. It also helps you check out your engagement, followers, likes, and more. These features are meant to help maintain consistency in your social media activity.
With Buffer, print shops can:
- Reach more people on social media
- Analyse the response of the audience
- Schedule content for effective engagement
Email Octopus is a cost-effective email marketing tool for small businesses. It helps you segment your email list to build impactful campaigns and convert more customers. Whether you want to promote your most trending designs or newest services, Email Octopus can help.
With Email Octopus, you're able to:
- Add customers as subscribers easily
- Track all campaign metrics at a glance
- Send targeted emails to boost engagement
Wrapping it up
Now you have a list of 17 must-have software tools for screen printing shops. With a selection of these, you can manage all the day-to-day processes of your custom print shops. From design to shop management and sales to marketing, they can handle it all.
So, get as many customers as you like and grow your print shop. To save your time and use it to grow your business, qualify leads early with ConvertCalculator.