This template is the perfect companion for the Cost Calculator sheet by Cloak-Work.com. You can get the template up and running by:
- copy your 5 variables for the total cost per unit, cost per impression, cost per screen, cost per order, and cost per screen/per impression from the Excel sheet to the calculator datasheet
- set your own colors and font settings in the calculator style menu
- set your own email on the submission button
- set the profit margin (variable VG). You can adjust the profit margin to the number of items selected, by introducing another datasheet and using a VLOOKUP-function.
Optionally, you can...
- activate the third and fourth print location by dragging it out of their container
- update the garment selection with the garments your shop offers
- add or remove questions and change the structure of the form
Want to collect an email first before showing any prices?
We understand that actual conversations with your leads result in the most sales. Luckily we facilitate this scenario as well. By using a partial form submission, you always capture your lead's contact information so you can follow up with confidence.
Heck, we even got a template for this scenario as well.